About tenders at the basic level, part 1
- What does the lifecycle of a complete tender look like from the first idea to the complete closure of the tender?
- What types of tenders are there?
- What are the most frequently occurring questions and difficulties regarding tenders that you encounter as a tender writer?
- What does the success of a tender depend on?
- Why is the current period important from the tender point of view compared to the previous 7-year cycle?
- I have never made a bid before, how do I get started? What are the most important tips?
Márton Mórász (Managing Director of Proab) and Péter Miklovicz László (Managing Director of Gordius Solutions Tender Ltd.) talk about this and many other interesting things.
The podcast is also available on the following streaming sites